ABOUT ME (ANDI AKHMAD)


My name is Andi akhmad, many people call me Andi. Im not girl and im not a guy, so im a boy. I was born on June 10th, 1996 in Purworejo District exactly in Bener Sub-distric and Cacaban Village. So you can know my age? Yeah, now im 19 years old. Can you help me? Now im a juvenille or adult man? Hahaha. Im from Indonesia, a beautiful country with many mountains, hills, rivers and nature view thats very amazing, incredible and very very fabulous! Im very loving Indonesia. You know my tall? Hehe my tall is 161 cm. Im including not tall man, but no matter this is a giving from Allah so i must recieve it and i dont need to complain. And then my weight is 60 kg. Thats include a ideal weight. You know how to knowing a ideals weight? Just, you can search on mbah google! Haha. I have a good eyes, i think my colour eyes is brown hahaha, but my colour eyes is black. I have short black hair and not much heavy. My nose not too sharp but my nose not bug and i have amber skin, thats very exotic.  Guys, im a Moslem. I dont eat pig or dog, sure, you know the reason guys. Islam religion is dominate my country, Indonesia. From Sabang until Merauke, many moslem people.   Im very like listens ust. Yusuf Mansur’s lecture, one of great ustad in Indonesia. Guys, do you know my addres? My home addres in Cacaban Kidul village RT 1 / Rw 1, Bener Sub-district, Purworejo District, Jaa Tengah Province, Indonesia. But i have one home again in Loano Sub-district. My mom built home again in Loano cause we often come in Loano, on there many my family like uncle and other. Now im life in Yogyakarta Province, ngebelgede Village. Im in boarding house withe my friends. My hobby is volleyball, drawing, graphic design, and climb mountain. Now im rarely playing volley ball, but sometimes im drawing, design on laptop and climb mountain. Lately, im climbing Suming Mount with my friends on august, 17, 2015. Sumbing Mount is the third high mount in Jawa Island. The view is very amazing. About my contact, i want give my phone number but i want share my instagram account. You can follow my Instagram accoun “@explorer77” as andi akhmad. And i have a blog, the name is ordeku.blogspot.com. many article i made on the blog but many article that i just copas on other blog haha. Guys, in my familiy im the third son, so i have two brothers.  Im graduate from SD N Mangguljoyo 2, SMP N 1 Purworejo, SMA N 1 Purworejo. Now im study in Islamic Indonesia University. I choose D3 Accountan studied program. I have organization experience on team scout assistance in junior high school, Rohis, Choir, Magazine team and OSIS in senior high school. In sd i had have three achievement, nominated the second place on sub-district drawing competition. In smp i had have one achievement, nominated the  first place on district drawing competition. Thats short biography about me guys. If many false word, grammar or other im so sorry guys cause i can’t using good english language. Enaugh, thanks guys.


Artikel Terkait